Block heating unit - this is an automated block (modular) unit intended for the transfer of heat energy for heating, hot water supply, ventilation and other heat supply systems. It is a compact solution due to the construction of a "module" structure in which all the equipment is mounted on one frame or several frames. The layout of the block heating unit is often carried out individually, taking into account the size of the room. Block heating units are produced for any thermal loads on the basis of schemes, taking into account the options for connecting the building's engineering systems to the heat network.
Block heating unit consists of the following main modules:
- hot water supply module (for heating water in hot water supply circuits);
- heating module (for heating water in heating or heat supply circuits);
- ventilation system module;
- module for accounting and regulation of thermal energy (for taking into account the actual flow of heat carrier and heat, regulating the coolant flow in accordance with the specified program for maintaining the temperature in the heating system).
Depending on the purpose, the modules making up the block heating unit are equipped with the following equipment:
- heat exchangers;
- control valves with electric drives;
- tanks (containers) for hot water supply;
- automated control system (control and protection cabinet (CPC));
- direct acting regulators;
- stop valves; Manometers,
- thermometers, sensors, etc.
Advantages of a block heating unit:
- full automation;
- reduction of time costs for design, installation and commissioning;
- minimization of welds;
- hardware separation of metering and automation equipment;
- autonomy of heating modules, hot water supply and meters;
- interchangeability of individual blocks and nodes in schemes with different configurations;
- compact design and small dimensions;
- possibility of remote control and management of heat consumption modes;
- ability to flush heat exchangers without removing them;
- forced circulation, which helps to reduce deposits and increase the service life of heat exchangers.
According to your initial data, we will offer a solution that will be most effective at minimal cost.