The principle of operation of gas jet ejectors is based on the fact that the compression of a gas medium initially under low pressure occurs due to high-pressure gases. The described process takes place in the mixing chamber, from where the flow of the pumped medium is directed to the diffuser, where its deceleration takes place, and hence the pressure increase.
Areas of applications of gas jet ejectors:
- pumping out hot, dusty, explosive, radioactive, biologically hazardous gases and air with volatile ether, alcoholic, phenolic, and etc. aggressive compounds;
- creation of multiplicity of air exchange in industrial ventilation systems;
- ventilation of enclosed spaces, dead-end faces, wells, reservoirs;
- organization of emergency air supply, emergency gas filling;
- to create a circulation in the wind tunnel and ejector exhaust pipes
- supply of high-temperature flue gases to drying plants;
- loading, unloading and pneumatic transport of coal dust, ash, cement, gypsum, wood chips, grain, flour, powdered sugar, milk powder, concentrates, sorbents, and other granular media;
- creation of vacuum in vacuum containment systems, centralized vacuum systems;
- utilization of associated petroleum gas (APG), low-potential gas recovery of petrochemical enterprises.